Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Can Related - Relevant Backlinks Increase Traffic?

So here I am, wanting to start an Internet business to generate a little extra income for my family and I'm searching all over the Internet trying to gain a bit of knowledge of what I should be doing and were to start. I remembered a friend who sells books through Amazon tell me once how important it was to get the word out over the Internet. I sort of understood what he was talking about but while I was doing my research the light turned on in my head when I read about a tool that could find related and relevant backlinks for you. I wasn't ready for it then but I quickly bookmarked the URL so I could go back to it later when I was ready.

I've since found a product that I can sell and earn 50% profit off of it. I've had some great help in learning how to market on the Internet and I’ve just accomplished a #1 spot on Google’s search engine all due to backlinking and using related and relevant key words. I’d like to give back to the community by sharing some tips I’ve learned along the way.

1. Are Related Relevant Backlinks Really Important?

They sure are! It’s important that you find key words that are related and relevant to what you are trying to promote. If you are trying to promote ear rings and your key words lead your prospective buyer to eye glasses you are going to miss out on a potential sell.

2. What Are Related and Relevant Key Words?

Related key words will lead your potential buyers to your ear rings. If you make the jewelry then use something like “Looking for Personalized Jewelry” in your article. You don’t want your keywords to be non related or non relevant unless you don’t want to enhance your ratings on Google and of course you want to enhance your Google rating! That’s what it’s all about.

3. Can Backlinking Really Enhance Your Google Rating?

Absolutely! However, it is very important that you backlink to relevant forums or blogs to increase traffic. You want to search out the forums where people are talking about jewelry and to find forums that are looking for personalize jewelry would be a gold mine, so to speak.

4. Is It Easy To Backlink?

Well, yes and no. I’ve found it to be somewhat easy but can be very time consuming. The part that I’ve found to be the most time consuming is trying to find the relevant forums to backlink with. However, I’ve also found that as I search for the relevant forums that I also learn a lot about what people are wanting. I’ve also found it important to find a good backlinking tool.

To build backlinks for your blog you should find a good backlink tool or service. You can cut down the workload of finding backlinks by using one of the many tools available. BackLink Agent is one of those tools. It is super easy to use, you just enter your keywords and select the type of links you want to find and BackLink Agent will do all the finding for you. BackLink Agent can help you find 100s of related & relevant backlinks and you can Try BackLink Agent for Free.

No comments: